Wrestling tournament software
TournamentSR solves the problems you face when hosting a single or double elimination tournament. It has been used for years at tournaments throughout the country.
Only TournamentSR has the following advanced feature set:
- Wrestlers, coaches, and spectators can see the latest brackets and team scores on their Wi-Fi capable devices (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android, and laptop computers). No more waiting for printed brackets and scores to be posted.
- TournamentSR is a program that runs on your computer. Even when you are using the Wi-Fi features, you don't need an Internet connection.
- Entering in teams and names can be done from e-mails, word processing documents, spreadsheets, and results from previous tournaments. No more having to hand type or copy/paste each name into the tournament.
- Last minute additions, changes, and removals can be done in just a few mouse clicks or drag and drop. No more having to manually move each wrestler due to last minute changes.
- Print brackets and bout cards automatically. No more wondering if brackets and bout cards need to be printed.
- Have the announcer determine which matches go to which mats and have this information available to everyone via AnnouncerSR. No more having the announcer interrupted to tell wrestlers which mat they were called to.
- Have table workers or runners enter match results via TableWorkerSR. Reduce your overall workload by only having to check match results.
- Password protect your Wi-Fi and sell cards with that information to spectators. TournamentSR can pay for itself at the very first tournament!
Try version 3.4.1 today
The only way to appreciate TournamentSR is to use it. It works on Windows, Macintosh, and Linux computers. You can download the Quick Start Guide, Reference Manual, and a fully functional version of TournamentSR right now. The downloaded version will stop working on July 1, 2013. Keep checking this site for updates over the summer.
Once you have TournamentSR running, try using the support programs: AnnouncerSR and TableWorkerSR. These reduce your workload and increase the information available over WiFi.
How long will it be free?
We are still working on the program to make it better. Rather than charge for the current version, we decided to keep offering the program for free. Charging for TournamentSR will begin in the fall of 2013. Check out the Try it now page for information on how much it will cost.
Keep checking this sight over the next 6 months. New versions with round-robin support and other exciting features will be posted when ready.