If you need to host a wrestling tournament, you've come to the right place.
TournamentSR and its free support programs provide the
- Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux
computers. Chromebook computers that support Linux can also be
- No Internet connection required.
- Intermix elimination ladders (2 to 64 wrestlers) and Round Robin
brackets (3 to 6 wrestlers) in the same tournament.
- Supports predetermined weight classes and Madison system
- No preset limit on the number of wrestlers, teams, or brackets.
- Supports NFHS and NCAA scoring rules.
- Print brackets and/or bout cards automatically.
- Post brackets and team scores to our Results
page throughout the day and/or after your tournament is over1.
Free support programs
- AnnouncerSR gives the PA announcer a display for assigning
matches to mats. He/she can see the assignments and determine when match
results haven't been returned and entered.
- BoutRunnerSR lets bout card runners enter match results
as cards are being returned. This helps when there are more than 4 mats.
- RegistrationSR allows multiple computers to handle open
tournament walk-ins and weigh-ins.
- Put MatchScorerSR at each mat and you can run a paperless
tournament. Connect an additional monitor and MatchScorerSR also replaces a
For more information on these programs, see our
Try it now page.
Free and purchased versions
TournamentSR comes in two versions: a free trial version that works for 5 days,
and a purchased version that works for 120 days.
New price: The purchased
version costs $35.
See our FAQ page for details on
downloading the free trial version and buying the program.
Version 8.2.0 released
This version must be used to upload information to our Results page.
See our What's new page for enhancements in
email us whenever you have a question. The program is written and
18221 NE 186th St.
Woodinville, WA 98077-8234
Tel: (425) 788-0334
If you get voicemail, please leave a message with your name, phone number, and
the best time to call back. Include your time zone.